Finally, the most anticipated Samsung Galaxy S4 is officially unveiled today at Times Square, New York. I believe it is hard to cover the shining ray from Samsung Galaxy S4 with its octa processor (quad core 1.6GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A7), 5.0inch 1080p screen display, 441 ppi pixel density, and exclusive S4 features. From the design, it make no difference between Galaxy S3 and S4 except for a round corner and narrow side frame on S4. It’s kind of disappointment of this “conventional” design of Samsung.
Now, let’s take a glance on the full specification of Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Specification:
- Processor: Quad core 1.6GHz Cortex-A15 & Quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A7, also available with Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 1.9GHz Krait 300 CPU.
- Screen Display Size: 5.0 inches 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- Operating System: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean (LATEST!)
- Camera: 13MP rear camera, 2.0MP front camera
- Internal Storage: 16/3264GB
- micro SD expansion: Yes, up to 64GB
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Dimension: 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 130 g
- Battery: Li-Ion 2600 mAh
Introducing Samsung Galaxy S4