Finally it comes to Singapore! What am I talking about? It’s LG Optimus G which I mean by then. LG Optimus G had been officially launched back in November 2012, unfortunately to say to most Asian countries whereby it is just not available.
Thanks Techgoondu for sharing the exiting news that LG Optimus G will be available in Singapore starting by tomorrow (2nd February). The price is S$798 without telco contract which is S$150 & S$200 cheaper than iPhone 5 and Note 2 respectively.
LG Optimus G is one of the competitive Android devices as well as the flagship smartphone of LG before the launch of Nexus 4. With the powerful hardware integration, it will not lose if compared to other flagship device like S3, Note 2, iPhone 5 etc.
Now, let’s take a glance on LG Optimus G specification:
- Processor: Qualcomm 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- Screen Display Size: 4.7 inch 768×1280 pixels 318ppi
- Operating System: Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Camera: 8/13MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- micro SD expansion: No
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Dimension: 131.9×68.9×8.5 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 2100mAh
Here are some video of LG Optimus G if picture does not show the real impression.