I believe there are many royal fruit product users had changes their interest to Samsung latest products such as Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2 recently. No doubt that Samsung did a good job in producing highly demand device with larger screen display as compared to Apple’s iPhone with almost stay at 3.7-4.0 inch screen for more than two year. For those who just shift from iPhone to Android devices, you may encounter some backup file transfer problem since you are new to Android anyway. Here we have provided the guide to teach you how to transfer contacts, photos, videos and messages from iTunes to your new Samsung devices.
1. Head to the Google Play Store. Download and install the Easy Phone Sync app on your Samsung device.
2. From the computer, go to http://easyphonesync.com/ website and download Easy Phone Sync software and install on your PC or Mac.
3. Run the installed Easy Phone Sync on your PC or Mac.
4. It will automatically importing the messages, contacts, photos, videos from iTunes to your computer.
5. Now, connect your Samsung device to computer via micro USB cable. Easy Phone Sync shall automatically detect your device and open Easy Phone Sync on your phone.
6. Tap the sync button on your Samsung devices.
7. Your Samsung device should be now automatically sync with iTunes.
Enjoy your new Android mobile devices with all the backup files from the previous fruit product.