After 4-5 month of being a Samsung Galaxy S3 users, i find it interesting to explore all the features in S3 either known or hidden. If you are following my blog, you must be able to dig some information of how to use your device more efficiently. For those who really new to Android, you may need to find more tutorial or guide on utilizing Android features which is much complicated as compared to Apple iOS. Unlike Apple iOS, Android system do have two menu of application which one is the home screen page and the other is internal menu.
Installed application will be displayed in internal menu by default. Whereas, you may need to have quick access to the application without going through the internal menu. In this case, you may simply drag and drop the application icon in internal menu to the home screen page of your device. There are sometimes where you just have too much of application to be displayed at home screen page, you can actually add or remove the home screen page according to your preference.
How to Add or Remove Home Screen Pages on Samsung Galaxy S3:
1. Navigate to your home screen page. (Press on the Middle Button of S3)
2. Place two finger diagonally on the screen and move towards each others.
3. You should now see multiple home screen pages shown. (number depends on how much home screen page you have)
4. (To remove) Drag and drop the excess home screen page to the top of the screen until you see Remove.
5. (To add) Simply press on the page with + icon. A new home screen page will be added.
You are now free to add as many home screen page as you like. If you have too much to learn about Samsung Galaxy S3, you may find useful tutorial as listed below:
- How to Set Homepage For Your Samsung Galaxy S3 Web Browser
- How to Backup Your Samsung Galaxy S3 to PC Via Samsung Kies
- How to Check Samsung Galaxy S3 Warranty Status Online
- Remote Control Your Samsung Galaxy S3 From PC With TeamViewer QuickSupport
- How to Download Images Via Chrome Browser for Samsung Galaxy S3
- 6 Most Effective Way to Use Samsung Galaxy S3 Internet Browser