Nowadays, I could see lesser warranty card to be put in your electronic device packaging as e-warranty is preferable. Since you do not have to fill in the hardcopy of warranty card, you can simply register your device’s warranty through online service. Samsung is one of the electronic device manufacturer to implement the e-warranty service where you can easily register the devices.
Smartphone is getting cheaper as time goes by but it still a luxury item for the low-income. What’s their most concern about the phone isn’t the performance but the durability of phone itself. Warranty play an important part to ensure your phone is under coverage for particular period, normally one year.
E-warranty is easily accessible but yet small amount of people utilize the facility. So today, I will go through a simple step to register and check the warranty status for Samsung Galaxy S3 using Samsung online service.
How to Register and Check Samsung Galaxy S3 Warranty Status Online:
1. Firstly, access to Samsung Cyber Service Center.
2. If you do not have a registered amount with Samsung, sign up now.
3. If you already have an account, proceed to log in to your account.
5. Fill in the Model Code, Serial Number and Purchase Date. Model Code for S3 is GT-I9300. You can look for the Serial Number by these step: Settings –> About Device –> Status –> Serial Number at the bottom of the list.
6. After filled in all the necessary information, press “Register”