Samsung’s big day have came finally on IFA 2012 with the announcement of latest phablet (Galaxy Note 2) as well as the Windows-Phone-8 Samsung ATIV, the most unexpected Samsung Galaxy Camera with Jelly Bean installed. There are more surprise Samsung brought to you in this amazing event at Berlin today. Among these devices, the most anticipated mobile device would most probably fall on the latest phablet – Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Before it officially unveiled in today’s IFA event, the leaked information already wide spread among the entire web in which the leaked information is finally proven to be true.
Let’s look at the full specification of Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Quad-core processor
- Display: 5.5” HD Super AMOLED (1280×720)
- Operating System: Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED flash and auto focus features, 1.9MP front camera
- Network: 4G LTE , 3G HSPA+
- S Pen Features: S Pen Experience; S Note, S Planner, Email with hand-writing integration; S Pen Keeper; Quick Command, Easy Clip, Photo Note, Paper Artist; Air View; Popup Note, Popup Play; Shape Match, Formula Match, Idea Visualizer
- Storage: 16/32/64GB, microSD up to 64GB
- Memory: 2GB RAM (largest memory in the market)
- Battery: 3100mAh Li-ion battery
In my opinion, I am quite disappointed with the specification and design of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 since not much major change has been made. It merely the XXL version of Samsung Galaxy S3 as well as the turbo-boost of Samsung Galaxy Note. What do you think about Samsung latest product?
Updated- Hand on video of Samsung Galaxy Note 2