No matter you are a ROM flashing buddy or not, regular backup of your mobile device is necessary prevention of sudden data due to unexpected incident like phone missing or lost. Some of these valuable contact or information in your mobile device that you just could loss them could be save to the PC via Samsung Kies. Samsung Kies is an user-friendly mobile application that lets you wirelessly manage and control your Android devices (phone & tablet) from a computer. You can also use Samsung Kies to update firmware for your SGS3. But as for today’s topic, we will only focus on backup of your valuable data from Samsung Galaxy S3 to a personal computer.
How to Backup Samsung Galaxy S3 data to PC via Samsung Kies:
2. Open Samsung Kies software in your PC
2. Connect your Galaxy S3 to the PC via USB cable / Wifi (Kies Air)
3. Once connected, Samsung Kies will automatically detect the connected device
4. Click on the Backup/Restore tab on Samsung Kies software.
5. There will be an option for you to choose which item to be backup. Or you can always choose to select all items.
6. Click on the Back Up button right bottom of the option.
7. The backup process status will be shown on screen. Once the backup completed, you can unplug your device from PC.