Finally Samsung is releasing 3rd OTA update for Samsung Galaxy S3 in Singapore and Malaysia. This is to upgrade the firmware from PDA:LG1/PHONE:LF3/CSC:LF1(STH) to PDA:LG9/PHONE:LG2/CSC:LG2(STH) which is a 34.18MB file. As I try to update my Samsung Galaxy S3 using default wireless update feature, it seem like the server is quite busy as i keep on receive this message: Access to the software update service is provided to users in the order in which they request it, try it later. If you are facing the same problem when updating to latest firmware, you may keep on refreshing wireless update feature (until you get it) or you can update via Samsung Kies.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S3 Firmware Via Samsung Kies:
1. First, get Samsung Kies downloaded and installed in your PC.
2. Connect your device to the PC with Samsung Kies software turn on.
3. As Samsung Kies automatically detect the availability of upgrade, simply press on the Firmware Upgrade button.
4. Then, downloading Firmware from the server will begin.
5. Patiently wait for the download to complete.
6. You are urged to reboot after the download is completed.
7. Reboot your device and now your SGS3 is updated to the latest firmware.
Through Samsung Kies
Through Wireless Update
Finally, I can get my SGS3 updated using the default wireless update feature after few trials. It looks not much difference after updated to latest firmware.