Wait no more. Samsung finally released second OTA update for Malaysia and Singapore Samsung Galaxy S3 users. I believe most of you in these two country are waiting eagerly for the update since Samsung announced the news last week. Before you have your S3 update, let’s see what is included in the second OTA official update from Samsung.
What’s new in 2nd OTA Update For Samsung Galaxy S3:
1. Auto-brightness bar in drop-down menu – added
2. Special effect on camera
3. Modem update
4. Camera firmware updated from GDFE01 to GDFF02
5. Email – update time
6. Adjusted the screen tone
7. S planner – week view changed
How to install OTA update:
1. Go to Settings
2. About device – bottom of Settings page
3. Software Update –> Check for updates.
After finish downloading the files, you need to reboot your phone in order for the update to takes place.
If you fail to get update from this, try to get it with Samsung Kies.