Many of us are normally purchase our Samsung Galaxy S3 via data package offered by carrier. I am currently subscribe to Starhub (One of the Singapore Carrier) and every time I turn on my web browser in S3, the homepage is preset to Starhub official webpage. It’s quite time-wasting since I will normally end up with opening Google Search page to start my work. If you are facing the same situation, I am here to teach you how to set your favourite page as your homepage.
Step to Set Up Homepage For Samsung Galaxy S3:
1. Open your default web browser
2. Access Your Favourite Webpage ( I don’t mind if you set Ricky Chew Dot Com as yours, )
3. Press Menu button on your phone (left hand corner), a pop up menu will appears. Go to Settings.
4. Under Settings, go to General as shown in figure below:
5. Now, press set homepage.
6. If you already open your favourite webpage just now, choose current page to set homepage. You can also choose blank page every time you open the web browser.
It’s done. Now, enjoy your surfing without the need to navigate from the default, unwanted homepage.