From our previous post, we once mentioned about the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for Samsung Galaxy S3 will be available very soon. But it seem too long for me (may be you too) to taste the Jelly Bean officially from Samsung which is expected to be released in September. So as for now, what you can really do while waiting for the update is to decorate your phone with Jelly Bean wallpaper. LOL! I believe it will still give you an illusion that you really owned am Jelly-Bean running S3.
To Set As Wallpaper:
1. Download the wallpaper above using S3 / Download to your PC
2. Transfer the wallpaper to your phone using USB / Kies Air
3. Long press the empty space on home screen, a windows will pop out
4. Set wallpaper for “Home Screen”
5. Select wallpaper from “Live wallpaper”
Thanks for XDA developer for exacting these Jelly Bean wallpaper from the source code. Besides, you can also install Jelly Bean live wallpaper from Google Play store.
Or you have read our previous post on 10 gorgeous theme launcher for Galaxy S3, you must be able to find Jelly Bean Go launcher which give you the Jelly Bean user interface.