Are you bored of hearing Android 4.1 Jelly Bean since these few days? You just cannot escape from this as XDA developers are so busy in rooting this latest Android version for popular smartphone likes Galaxy Nexus and also the latest Galaxy S3.
So for today, I will share the my find in XDA developer where the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean build for Galaxy Nexus is now available. A special thanks to bigxie for de-odex the apps, rooted the system, and packing up the ROM into easy-install ZIP file.
- - Galaxy Nexus (GT-i9250)
- - ClockworkMod or TeamWin Recovery
1. If your existing ROM is 4.0.x, a full factory reset (wipe data/cache in recovery) is mostly recommended.
2. If you are upgrading from V1 of this ROM, wipe cache and dalvik cache is necessary.
4. Flash the Android 4.1 ROM V2 (gApps are included)
5. Boot up your phone after flashing completed.
6. Setup anything for first time use
Please refer to XDA post thread for detail FAQ.
Source: XDA developers